Our commitment to your privacy: At this time we have not, and DO NOT, share or sell any information to any parties, including e-mail addresses or other contact information that is recorded by this website. PERIOD.
The longer, Lawyers-made-me-do-it-version:
Port-Trading.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for Port-trading.com
1. ORDER FORMS—Our site occasionally uses an order form from our customers to request information, financial information (like account or credit cart numbers)
2. CONTACT DATA—This information is used to send orders, and account information to our customers. We do not use this information to send information about our company, or promotional material from any of our Partners or Associates. The customer’s contact information may also be used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Should this policy ever change users may opt-out of receiving future mailings.
3. FINANCIAL DATA—This information is used only for billing purposes.
4. “COOKIE TECHNOLOGY”—Port Trading.com may occasionally use “cookie” technology to enhance users online experience by making it easier for them to navigate through our pages or to make a feature work better. We do not extract information about individual users or their computers during this process. For more information about “cookie” technology, please go to: http://www.cookiecentarl.com/.
5. MONITORING USE OF SERVICE—We may monitor your use of this service and use or disclose any information to both satisfy any law, regulation or other government request and to operate the service properly and efficiently. J&R Port Trading Inc. (the “Company”) also may in its sole discretion, develop and use consumer research based on User’s use of the service. All marketing information shall be subject, in all cases, to compliance with the applicable rules and regulations, as the same may be amended from time to time.
7. OPT-OUT—Users may opt-out of receiving communication from us by choosing such an option at the point where we are request information about the visitor.
You can send e-mail to the following: email@example.com or send mail to:
Port-trading Co. 2239 Stonewood Ct., San Pedro, CA 90732-1344